I pre-ordered the paperback version of Once Ghosted, Twice Shy so I won’t be able to read it, but I’ll try to complete all the other challenges
2. Read a book that features a trope you love
Forbidden love feeds the part of my that loves tension and angsty romance. I will be reading Girls of Paper and Fire by Natasha Ngan.
3. Read a book where the MC is a person of colour
I will be picking up Little and Lion by Brandy Colbert for this prompt. The MC is black and Jewish.
4. Read a book with a cover you love
Bottle Rocket Hearts by Zoe Whittal is probably the only book I bought without checking reviews or seeing if it’s available from the library. I walked into the bookstore, saw a Pride selection and spotted this cover. I check the blurb, but I got it for the cover.
3. Read a book that fulfills your favorite prompt from the last sapphicathon
Kim Reaper didn’t fit any of the other prompts so let’s say my favorite prompt was f/f in SFF…
2. Read a book that doesn’t focus on romance
Ask the Passengers by A.S. King I know this has romance, but I think it’s a tool more than the focus.
2. Read a book that one of the hosts have read
I’m currently listening to the audiobook of Under the Udala Trees by Chinelo Ukparanta and after that I might listen to The Summer of Jordi Perez by Amy Spalding. If I somehow manage to read all these books before the end of the week I might pick up The Love & Lies of Rukhsana Ali by Sabina Khan.
I hope you all have a great reading week!